Serving authors, small businesses, entrepreneurs
215.704.2397 email@example.com FAX 215.247.6523
Making the Unknown Known
E-commerce -- credit card/check transactions online -- is growing in popularity. Michael Kleiner Public Relations Consulting and Web Design is proud to offer economical solutions to fit different budgets and needs. The pricing below does not include costs to set up e-commerce on your site. Keep in mind that no matter what e-commerce solution you choose, there must be enough staff to receive and process the orders.
Want to sell your book or CD online or just a few low-cost items? PayPal may be the answer for you. There are more than 100,000,000 PayPal members worldwide and accepted at millions of online stores.
- No merchant account needed
- Accepts all credit cards, checks, electronic bank transfers and payments from PayPal member accounts
- No monthly fees, just the discount rate ranging between 2.2%-2.9% per sale, and a per
- Receive unlimited credit card payments
- Payment Receiving Preferences
- Transactions can be downloaded into Quickbooks or Quicken
- Seller protection policy
- Multi-user access up to 200 people.
- Payments deposited instantly into your PayPal account, although checks may take longer.
You must then transfer the funds into your checking account.
- Subscription and recurring billing
- Shopping cart can be integrated with design of web site.
- Can also be set-up for donations.
- Payments can be received and sent between PayPal members. In other words, you could be paid
for work through PayPal accounts.
- Transactions are done through PayPal’s secure server and there is no additional cost. You just pay the normal hosting charges. With some e-commerce options, hosting can cost $70 or more a month.
If you want to get set-up with PayPal or have additional questions, click on the logo below or contact me first: 215.704.2397 or e-mail me. Make sure you sign up for the business selling account.
Michael Kleiner Public Relations Consulting and Web Design can offer an inexpensive alternative to PayPal.
- Merchant Account needed, but we can help you with the process of finding a reliable seller. You will be charged a discount rate and per transaction fee and perhaps a monthly statement fee by the issuer of the merchant account.
- Real Time Secure Credit Card Processing. Orders will automatically be calculated and the money
deposited into your checking account.
- Secure Security Layer certificate for as low as $25 a year/$40 for two years.
- Accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, electronic checks and PayPal.
- Three different plans. Compare them here.
- E-mail Confirmation of Orders.
- Offers U.S. Postal Service and UPS as shipping options.
- If you want a site that is just an online store, plans are as little as $12 a month to $54 a month for unlimited products.
- If your store will be attached to your web site then add hosting charges to e-commerce charges.
- Seamless synchronization of data between your online store & QuickBooks* (QuickBooks® works with the Deluxe and Premium plans only. Compatible with QuickBooks 2005 Pro or later)
- NEW! Full reconciliation of online sales (with a QuickBooks Merchant Services account)
- Order & Inventory management
- Shipping & Tax calculators
- Shopper registration & login
- Product promotion options
- Advanced product search
- Customer and Merchant order notification email
- Comprehensive Sales, Order & Tax reports
- Excel® import/exports
- Certified eBay® listing tool
- Support for physical products, digital downloads and product bundles
- Privacy and return policies
- Feature products or specials
- Automatic submission to Froogle
- Offline processing: POS terminal, Phone/fax/email orders
And much more. Sign up here.
Home | Kleiner PR > 1999-Present > Prior Experience > Writing Samples | Kleiner Sites > Web Sites > E-Commerce Solutions > Web Site ABCs | Recognition | Contact Us |